Senior Customer Service Representative
Marsh is currently seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join there Transportation Operations department. In this role, you will answer, document, and monitor call center calls, emails, and transactions with clients. You will also conduct research in order to respond to more difficult customer inquiries regarding insurance products and services Marsh offers. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Researches to respond to customer inquiries, and responds formally to correspondence, either verbally or in writing, utilizing all reference material necessary to provide an informed response to the customer
- Requests additional/missing information from the customer via letter or telephone call to answer customer inquiries
- Documents client issues and escalates issues to appropriate parties to resolve
- Provides written and verbal feedback to colleagues in a professional manner
- 2+ years relevant experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Personal Lines or Property and Casualty License preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Back to top