Senior Consultant, Human Resources Mergers & Acquitions
buster deal that is splashed across the news wire to the 20 person start up that just merged and doubled in size.
In your role as a Senior M&A Consultant you will help to lead engagement from the start. Your ability to understand the dynamics of the transaction, marshal the right team members and resource will set the table for success. Working with our world class consultants and our client's Executive teams you will help set out road maps for buyers and sellers in the due diligence process. Leveraging your deep understanding of benefits and human capital you will drive post-merger strategies in health, wealth and careers to build the company's most important asset, their people.
If you are ready to be challenged intellectually, be pushed to lead and make the call on life altering scenarios, all under the pressures of M&A deadlines, read on and consider if you have the right experiences.
Share how you have influenced Financial and HR executives, C-Suite members (i.e. CEO, COO, CFO) in designing and implementing best practices:
- Organizational design / cost synergy modeling and execution.
- Leadership assessment and team development
- Cultural alignment and roadmap development
- Addressing retention and flight risks of top talent
- Compensation and total rewards strategies
- Benefits design in health and wealth
Highlight your relationship building skills in a highly complex matrix driven environment
- Share how you build client relationships through your knowledge of industry trends and highlight your ability to establish trusted advisor status before the sale
- Detail examples of how you build internal relationships and marshal the right people and resources to close a deal
Discuss how you have contributed to your company's market presence through:
- Publishing articles, developing cases studies, public speaking or the development of marketing material (internal or external).
- Dive into major challenges and opportunities within your industry and your thought leadership in address these issues
If you can discuss these topics in-depth submit your resume and let's talk.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top