- Los Angeles, CA
Marsh Risk Consulting is a successful division of Marsh & McLennan Companies that specializes in 26 industry practices and over 30 risk and specialty practices across 500 offices worldwide. The Workforce Strategy practice of MRC has a multitude of specialties, including Health & Safety/ Life Safety, Ergonomics, Transportation/ Fleet Auto, Behavioral, and Industry Expertise, which covers an array specialized groups. Within WFS we are in search of our next ceiling breaker as Senior Consultant of Health & Safety/ Life Safety. As a member of WFS you would use Continuous Risk Improvement (CRI) process to create lasting improvement and support efforts to reduce workers' compensation loss costs; increase the quality, safety, and efficiency of operations; improve productivity and profitability; reinforce behaviors needed to support business objectives; and develop and implement sustainable safety and health management systems.
- College degree required, minimum Bachelor of Science
- Professional designations a plus
- 7or more years of related professional experience of developing and implementing safety at a corporate level; supervisory duties a plus.
- Knowledge of loss control strategies related workers' compensation, safety regulations, general liability, auto, property, crime, and disaster/contingency management is essential.
- Documented history of managing a multi-state safety program that has achieved measurable results through the implementation of specific loss reduction strategies and programs.
- Excellent communication & training skills. Creative and motivating training techniques and methodologies required.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests desired.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong PC, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access software required.
- Strong analytical skills needed
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top