Senior Client Representative
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
- From the support and administrative level, may be responsible for leading daily operations.
- Coordinates the tactical logistics and task assignments of client relationship projects.
- Addresses problems and issues that may be of a sensitive, difficult, non-routine or moderately complex nature.
- Advises professionals and managers of resulting corrective actions.
- Responds to requests or inquiries from clients concerning sales and project items and issues.
- Resolves moderately sophisticated issues or refers them to the professional/managerial staff.
- Under the supervision of the professional and managerial staff, trains, delegates and reviews the work of lower level support employees;
- Participates on internal teams to research and identify areas for enhancement or change.
- May make minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area and communicates results to affected parties.
- Influences others outside the department regarding practices and procedures.
- Assists with on-boarding new hires or transfers-in. As recognized specialist, acts as the advice and monitoring conduit for a broad variety of Client Relationship issues.
- Works on special projects as directed by management to enhance the client relationship process.
- Prepares client relationship management and activity reports.
- Minimum 5+ years of insurance and/or brokerage experience.
- Working knowledge of MS systems, i.e, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word.
- Good technical, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Holds any insurance, P&C, or brokerage license.
QualificationsBroker Licenses Required - Any
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top