Senior Client Manager
Responsible for all client needs, coordinating across all solution sets to provide the best level of service for the client. Assist Producer in growing the book.
- Works directly with the Producer to provide the best service to our clients
- Builds, maintains client relationships & is the primary contact for clients
- Develops a strong understanding of the clients' business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and develops innovative approaches to unique client needs.
- Responsible for the execution of the renewal strategy in accordance with client instructions.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan and regular open items reports.
- Responsible for maintaining quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Works with Producer to determine the impact of risk solutions, and definition and articulation thereof to the client.
- Creates & participate in presentations from Producer to existing clients and prospective clients.
- Makes recommendations to clients regarding additional products & services as solutions to clients' risk issues.
- Contributes to retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service.
- Responsible for managing the claims process - works closely with MRC/claims resources
- Completes second review of policy; provides differences and issues back to brokerage.
- Collects exposure information and underlying coverage
- Responsible for managing the invoicing process
- Responsible for ongoing service and communication with client, including promoting client/insurer relationship as needed, executing contracted services and communicating to team members, and performing contract reviews retro adjustments and audits.
- Work closely with MRC to deliver agreed upon services. Collaborates with Producer to determine the appropriate Brokerage Services team
- Customize client product brochures & creates & documents compliance forms
- Receive and confirm Marketing Plan from Brokerage services. Review/confirm with client.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top