Senior Client Advisor-Aviation
Marsh's Aviation practice is looking for a Sr. Client Advisor to join their team! If interested in an exciting and challenging career, this is a great opportunity!
- Independently oversees and manages large or complex accounts and brings the entire team together to formulate the procedure and go to market strategy.
- Works to maintain a near complete understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to provide advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Utilizes expert risk expertise and knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for complex clients' needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions. True
- Develops, presents, and oversees the execution of renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives across all zones where product, industry or account criteria dictate.
- Presents to prospective clients, identifies the need for new products, develops/suggests innovative solutions to client and client team members to gain new clients and projects.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, and ensures that their complex risk management needs are appropriately met.
- Oversees the production of client deliverables and delivering the final placement to the client to ensure the quality of materials delivered to clients.
- Engages in independent senior-level client interaction and demonstrates expertise in problem solving, areas of coverage and client relationships.
- Serves as a thought leader within the Company and maintains an in depth knowledge of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
- Facilitates revenue growth through the development and execution of new and expanded sales efforts
- Functions as a specialist resource to the Marsh network offices and clients in the Western Region or elsewhere as required
- Coordinates marketing efforts within the US and international aviation insurance marketplace on behalf of clients
- All other activities as required in support of achieving the Aviation Practice objectives
- 10+ years of P&C experience
- 5+ years Aviation experience a must
- P&C license a must, or ability to obtain
- Great communication, verbal & written
Back to top