Senior Client Advisor- Los Angeles, CA
Leads the advice, service and solution activities for clients within a specific product line in collaboration with the Client Executive, Advisory Leader, Practice Leader, Placement Specialist, Product or Industry Specialist, and/or carrier. Is viewed as a trusted business advisor by clients through effective dialogue that nurtures the client relationship, demonstrated practice expertise and ability to tap into the breadth and depth of Marsh's zonal, national and global resources. Utilizes the network of Marsh resources to develop and implement effective risk solutions. Is accountable to both practice and zone and is located within the zone or hub.
- Develops a deep understanding of the clients' business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs.
- Utilizing risk expertise and knowledge of industry and markets, reviews clients' exposures and loss experience. Analyzes risks and develops solutions for client's needs.
- Develops a renewal/placement strategy in conjunction with the Placement Specialist, Advisory Leader and Client Executive.
- Responsible for the execution of the renewal strategy in accordance with client instructions.
- Works in partnership with Placement Specialists to receive, negotiate and evaluate quotes from carriers and presents to clients.
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients, and is the primary point of contact. Provides day-to-day service to clients for the specific product line to ensure that their risk management needs are appropriately met.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan and regular open items reports.
- Communicates with international network on service of global programs.
- Responsible for maintaining quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Reviews policies and endorsements and initiates draft recommendations for corrections or enhancements to coverage.
- Works with Client Executive to determine the impact of solutions and articulates value to client.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and participates in presentations to prospective clients.
- Makes recommendations to clients regarding additional products and services as solutions to clients' risk issues.
- Contributes to retention through high quality and timely service.
- Keeps abreast of changing market conditions and informs Client Executives and/or clients of major developments affecting various types of coverage.
- Supports and assists in the development, when appropriate, of new products in conjunction with Placement Specialists and underwriters.
- Provides input to Client Executive on Pricing of Services.
- Coordinates servicing workload of Client Representatives on assigned accounts.
- Provides input to appropriate supervisor for performance management of Client Representatives.
- Trains and mentors new/less experienced employees.
- Adheres to Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- Responsible for issuing appropriate binding documents and delivering confirmations to clients. Supervises invoicing the client and monitors payment by the client to avoid policy cancellation. Responsible for final policy checking and delivery to client.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top