Senior Client Advisor - Asia Client Services
Marsh's Asia Client Services, the Number-one broker placing insurance into Asian markets, is seeking a Senior Client Advisor to manage high-profile clients.
A leader in the industry, this dedicated practice understands the unique needs, buying styles, and cultural sensitivities of Asian companies. The Senior Client Advisor services middle-market accounts with leading Asian firms, maintaining and expanding upon business, and driving growth. Bringing strong client management skills, carrier relationships, and a deep understanding of P&C insurance, the successful individual will make a significant impact on the growth and profitability of the business. An understanding of, and experience working with Asian clients is preferred but not necessary.
- Coordinates across all solution sets to provide the best level of service for the client.
- Works directly with the Producer to provide the best service to our clients.
- Provides day-to-day service to clients to ensure that their needs are appropriately met.
- Develops understanding of the clients' business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and develops innovative approaches to unique client needs.
- Responsible for the execution of the renewal strategy in accordance with client instructions.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan and regular open items reports.
- Responsible for maintaining quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Works with Producer to determine the impact of risk solutions.
- Collaborates with Producer on presentations for existing & prospective clients.
- Contributes to retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service. Responsible for managing the claims process - works closely with MRC/claims resources.
- Completes second review of policy; provides differences and issues back to brokerage.
- Collects exposure information and underlying coverage Responsible for managing the invoicing process.
- Responsible for ongoing service and communication with client, including promoting client/insurer relationship as needed, executing contracted services and communicating to team members, and performing contract reviews retro adjustments and audits.
- Works closely with MRC to deliver agreed upon services.
- Collaborates with the Team Leader to determine the appropriate Brokerage Services team.
- Customizes client product brochures & creates & documents compliance forms.
- Receives and confirms Marketing Plan from Brokerage services and reviews/confirms with client.
- Proven track record servicing and selling middle market business
- Experience independently managing a client group
- Strong understanding of P&C Insurance
- Knowledge of Asian insurance markets is a plus
- Possesses solid insurance brokerage, account management, servicing and sales skills.
- Possesses good knowledge of client risk issues and Marsh solutions.
- Possesses effective problem solving and communication skills.
- Holds a valid Broker's license and other non-resident licenses where appropriate.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction, we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401(k), employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top