Senior Casualty Advisory Specialist
- Work closely with all Casualty Advisory and Placement colleagues performing Strategic Analyses of both Primary and Excess Casualty Placements in both quantitative and coverage areas. (Measure: 2 per month).
- Mentor junior colleagues on technical broking techniques including strategy and tactical execution.
- Assist in developing innovative thought leadership ideas to address current market dislocation thus creating a broader casualty value proposition and growth opportunities. (Measure: 1 per quarter).
- Assist and actively participate both defensive and offensive RFP opportunities to help achieve our Retention, Yield, Expanded, and New Business goals. (Measure: 1 per month).
- Act as the liaison with our Industry Practice Leaders, WC Center of Excellence, and Marsh Global Analytics Group, delivering expertise and value for our clients and prospects while broadening our Practice offerings.
- Maintain key senior relationships with our major trading partners.
- Maintain a senior advisory role on several major Casualty accounts, especially in those offices without senior Casualty Advisory expertise. (Measure: 4 major accounts).
- Partner with our Casualty Growth Leader to Initiate and/or help close new and expanded revenue opportunities. (Measure: $2M per year)
- Work with Distribution colleagues (Leadership, Client Executives, Industry Leaders and Sales Professionals) to articulate the complete value proposition of the Marsh Casualty Practice.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top