Senior Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst-WorkDay Reporting
This position will be responsible for the support and maintenance of reports and dashboards in Workday system that will be used by HR function and People Managers. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for all reporting tools within Workday. Responsible for providing support across different functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of reports and upgrades, complex report writing and analysis of data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Design, develop and maintain reports and dashboards using Workday Report Writer in Workday.
- Creates standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports using Workday Report Writer by understanding business needs internal/external to HR.
- Ensures meaningful and actionable report output. Validates and tests report to ensure accuracy.
- Documents report specification and usage.
- Manage and execute full report development life cycle: requirement gathering, design, build, test and deploy.
- Work directly with functional groups such as Talent Management, Payroll, and Core HCM etc. to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve report writing issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a Workday Reporting subject matter expert and provide guidance and consultation to HR stakeholders and partners.
- Functional knowledge of one or more Workday modules: HCM, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent Management.
- Mentor HRIS team members on Workday reporting.
- Developing strong relations with business users in different HR functional areas.
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls.
- Partner with HRIS team members to develop consistency and standardization of processes and services across HRIS team
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top