Senior Business Development Broker -Life
At Marsh, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating exciting and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans or developing strategic solutions for retirement, we capitalize on analysis and insights as catalysts for change.We anticipate and understand the impact of business decisions, now and in the future. Our holistic view and deep expertise allows us to see client's current and future needs through a lens of innovation and impact and every idea and solution.
Senior Business Development Broker
This is a tremendous opportunity to join anelite team and practice area. In this role you will be a subject matter expert that advises, negotiates and oversees themanagement of large to jumbo broking transactions.
In addition you will utilize in-depth knowledge of client industry to analyze risk and develop the most innovative approach to unique and complex issues and articulate the value of the approach to clients.
You will be responsible for newbusiness developmentand lead the design of programs that offer significant value to the client.This role will manage and establish high-level client relationships through meetings, exhibiting most advanced professional skills in order to drive overall revenue growth in a region, large office, or Specialty area. Another area of expertise will be managing and responding to complex queries and concerns from Senior-level Clients, resolving issues promptly and completely with support from other experienced brokers
Must have the skill set to accomplish the following:
- Serve as an industry thought leader and contribute to the firm's intellectual capitol
- Evaluate and clarify contract documents and bond forms, as well as banking terms and
- Evaluate financial statements for all industries with specific knowledge of each industries unique financial metrics
- Evaluate and counsel the Client on the terms and conditions of General Agreement of Indemnity required to be executed by Clients to support all surety transactions.
- Participate in the revenue/budget process with the management team
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of coverage lines, markets and specialized
products and being current regarding changing risk and market conditions
Broker Licenses Required - Any
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Jolina L.Actuarial Associate, Mercer
Jolina manages projects for Mercer’s pension plan clients—preparing instructions for teammates, reviewing deliverables, and answering questions throughout the process.
Back to top