Senior Benefits Account Manager (1705CPBG)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Durham, NC
Senior Benefits Account Manager
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Provides strategic, consultative support to consultants, clients and carriers; assisting with retention of existing accounts and bidding for new accounts.
• Utilizes broad knowledge of health and welfare employee benefits, specifically with large, self-funded accounts to instill confidence with decision maker through direct, independent interaction.
• Manages direct client relationship with Account Executive/Consultant involvement including coordination of client meetings and calls.
• Prepares financial analysis on claim data for health, dental, disability, life, and pharmacy from an underwriting perspective. Recognizing trends, credibility issues and cost drivers.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of market products and maintains market relationships through negotiations with clients and carriers.
• Assists clients with federal and state law compliance and interpreting contractual language.
• Promotes timely resolution of client issues and provides daily customer service to accounts. Regularly involved in managing claims, eligibility, and billing issues.
• Supports team with management of databases, reports and project work. Maintains client files and documentation in agency management system.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top