Senior Behavioral Health THM Consultant
As a Behavioral Health Management Consultant (BHM) in our growing specialty practice, you will support the lead consultant on client accounts participating in the development of behavioral health (BH) clinical management products and services. Activities address impact on members, plan operations, program integrity, pricing, quality, satisfaction, and outcomes. The BHM Consultant develops and tracks the appropriate metrics to monitor the quality and care cost impact of client programs. This may involve developing client strategy, interfacing directly with clients and developing vendor relationships. To fulfill this role, the BHM Consultant will:
- Participate as a member of the consulting team in developing overall health management client strategy
- Provide financial, contract and/or administrative analysis, and manage portions of projects, including reviewing the work of others.
- Analyze specific utilization problems, plan and implement solutions that directly influence quality of care
- Review internal compliance and client disclosure requirements, external vendor contracts, summary plan documents (SPD's) and employee communications to ensure alignment with client expectations and legal requirements
- Contribute to developing program offerings that are aimed at improving member experience and improving clinical outcomes
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise by contributing to the innovation of Mercer's intellectual capital in support of employee emotional health Gather and interpret benchmarking, utilization or rate data from the vendors via a Request for Proposal (RFP) and interpret the meaning of the data and summarize the responses from the RFP in Excel or PowerPoint format for presentation to the client.
- Project management; coordinating status reporting; assembling project plans and providing input to budget and resource planning. Manage the quality and timeliness of client deliverables
- Participate in client calls and meetings as appropriate
- Delegate to and review project work of more junior colleagues
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of clear and concise client-friendly communications
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top