Senior Analyst - Risk Consulting - Chicago - College Program 2020
- Chicago, IL
Marsh is a global leader in consulting, risk management, and insurance broking. . In more than 130 countries, our 30,000 colleagues work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.
Marsh Risk Consulting is a specialized Global Consulting Unit providing strategic advice and innovative solutions across a comprehensive range of risks.
Marsh's Risk Associate Consulting Program is a two-year training program which provides exposure to a variety of risk advisory disciplines, including: Cyber risk consulting (e.g., cybersecurity, cyber risk quantification, vendor assessments); Claims Consulting; Enterprise Risk Management,; Business Continuity Planning; Property Risk Engineering; Ergonomics, Health & Safety; as well as Forensic Accounting Consulting Services.
To learn more about Marsh Risk Consulting and our impact on clients please visit Marsh Risk Consulting.
A TYPICAL DAY COULD INCLUDE:
- Assisting our clients mitigate risks, maximize recoveries, and optimize total cost of risk across their portfolio
- Project work across a wide variety of Practice areas that may include research, trend analysis, client presentations, preparation of project deliverables, and data management.
- Supporting Practice Management in writing proposals and preparing pitch presentations.
- Analyzing client risk with the intent to develop and present recommendations
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ability to work in teams and be flexible to work under tight deadlines and changing client needs
- Strong data management and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintain good client and internal relationships
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent verbal/writing skills for complex communications with clients
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community
- Current Seniors graduating with a bachelor's degree (expected graduation of December 2019 through May/June 2020)
- Majors preferred: Finance, Economics, Risk Management, History, Political Science, Geography, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics and Analytics, Mathematics
- Minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
- Permanent work authorization in the U.S. on an ongoing basis without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Location: Chicago IL, with ability to travel domestically
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.
We will review applications on a rolling basis. You will be contacted only if you are selected for a first round interview. The first round interview will consist of a recorded video interview through the online Hirevue platform.
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top