Senior Analyst - Insurance Operations
Marsh has an opportunity to join the organization as a Senior Analyst - Insurance Operations supporting the client contract administration department. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for effective administrative support of specific client contracts.
Essential Duties Include:
- Ensures timely and accurate creation of drafts of client agreements (Client Service Agreements, Engagement Letters and Amendments)
- Identifies and coordinates all senior leader and legal approvals required on agreements based on input from the account owner
- Performs routine follow up with account owners, senior leaders and legal to ensure agreements are approved and finalized within company guidelines
- Maintains accurate records of status of all agreements in progress so that management reports can be created
- Manage and prioritize own workload to meet individual SLA, KPI and Quality targets
- Adhere strictly to the Company's Quality practices and other systems and procedures
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maintains an awareness of the customer's business and insurance needs
- High School graduate with a minimum of five years of professional work experience
- 1 - 2 years of insurance operations experience, preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel with basic math formulas)
- Requires in-depth knowledge of company policies, practices and organization
- Ability to interface with employees and management at various levels within an organization
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be able to organize and handle multiple priorities
- Follows instructions and completes tasks within assigned time frames and with acceptable levels of accuracy
- Requires attention to detail, excellent analytical ability and strong written and verbal communication skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top