Senior Analyst Corp Development
Support Corporate Development in the execution of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for MMC's operating companies. Assist in the evaluation of potential acquisition targets, financial analysis and modeling. Provides support in the due diligence process.
- Assist with the execution of complex financial modeling assignments in a corporate finance environment. Specific duties include performing various financial analysis activities including financial reporting, metrics projects, modeling, and cost analysis. Assists in the evaluation of potential acquisition targets using these methods in support of the due diligence process. May also be part of the due diligence team.
- Develop and prepare presentations on the results of research and analysis of acquisition targets for use by senior Corporate Development team members.
- Support due diligence processes and communications with external advisors by providing required documentation and information as well as obtaining that information for the due diligence process.
- Analyze competitor performance on a quarterly basis.
- Other duties as assigned by team project leaders.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top