Senior Administrative Assistant
- Atlanta, GA
Mercer is currently seeking a talented and motivated Senior Administrative Assistant to join their Career business team. In this versatile role you will be responsible for supporting multiple consultants and leaders in a fast paced team orientated environment.
- Processes invoices and resolves any billing issues that may arise
- Performs general administrative duties such as calendar management, booking meetings and travel
- Create, edit, and format internal and external documents, presentations, and other communications
- Handles internal and external inquiries to support high level of customer satisfaction and communication
- Compiles business information by researching sources; collecting and interpreting data; entering data; formatting and designing new formats for department use; maintaining database information
- Runs reports utilizing Excel on a daily basis
- Undertakes specific projects as required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a large global firm or insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of financial systems; adept at applying technology and interfacing with the company's information technology systems
- Moderate to advanced MS Excel skills and other MS Office tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be a self-starter, resourceful, and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as part of team with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented, high level of accuracy in work product, with exemplary organizational skills, and meets commitments/deadlines
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top