Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Analyst – Security Operations Center (SOC)
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 63,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
As a Security Information and Event Management Analyst you will be a part of Global Information Security Team. You will work with various leadership teams, security teams, engineering team, and architects across all of our Operating Companies to identify, design, build SIEM dashboard and reports to meet business, audit and compliance requirements. Key deliverables will be to understand the business, user requirements and design, build dashboards, reports and automate the report creation process.
- Design, Build, Test, deploy SIEM with in MMC
- Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
- Primary contact for the SIEM deployment with in MMC
- Participate in project teams providing consultation on information security designs
- Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps
- Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
- Build and deploy dashboards with in the SIEM tool for internal consumption
- Be a subject matter expert in threat correlation, automation and reporting with in the SIEM
- Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents - e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, helpdesk ticketing systems, Application, Threat Intelligence, etc
- Create necessary documentation to help transition the operations to Security Operations
- Design/Deliver high-level plans for architecting recommended solutions
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top