Marsh & McLennan Companies Corporate serves as an internal business function providing infrastructure and operational services to our family of companies. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
- The Security Engineer is principally responsible for liaising with vendors and also level 2 support within MMC on all host based security products. The candidate will be required to troubleshoot and assist teams within MMC on issues with host based security controls within MMC.
- The Security Engineer should be able to identify manual and repeatable processes and automate them using industry standard scripting languages.
- The Security Engineer will document and update knowledge base to assist various teams with MMC to follow and remediate issues.
- The Security Engineer is expected to be on-call as a Tier III escalation point; work with Major Incident team to resolve issues.
- The Security Engineer will also attend meetings with Solutions team to identify reparative issues and fix them.
- Document and maintain comprehensive information security roadmaps and strategies with respect to process mapping, technical diagrams and schematics, standard operating procedures, and technical infrastructure documentation which results in the protection of sensitive information across thousands of applications and thousands of servers world-wide.
- Partner with and provide information security expertise to the operating companies to provide guidance and direction on secure application hosting for hundreds of internal and client facing application systems. Assess applications and the associated data flow for risk to sensitive data, systems, or infrastructure. Collaboratively document security controls and application access requirements associated with hosted applications and systems.
- End-to-End enterprise-wide tier III troubleshooting of network, desktop, server (hardware & software) and application performance & connectivity across the global MMC wide area network as it relates to Information Security. Participate in or lead Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRT) as necessary by providing tier III support to mitigate active security incidents possible threatening the Global MMC computing environment.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top