Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Resource required to be hands-on that has familiarity with all aspects of Salesforce, including technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and all related policies and procedures for Marsh ClearSight. The SF administrator will execute all configuration changes and will proactively monitor the system configuration and controls. Expertise in Cases, Accounts, Opportunities and Leads is a requirement. Resource will also have to administer vendors and offshore resources for other internally used applications used internally but are cloud hosted, like Jira, Intacct etc.
Salesforce Administration (80% of time)
- Administer and Maintain Salesforce.com
- Manage the Salesforce instance: creation, customization, configuration and maintenance of standard and custom objects, fields, and formulas, validation rules, workflow, etc.
- Manage customer data: data duplication identification and resolution, ongoing audits to uncover and resolve data integrity issues, bulk imports of data, batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes
- Manage Release Management: establish and maintain release management procedures and processes for Salesforce, including sandbox management, communication, and integration with other Marsh ClearSight's business applications.
- Implement Minor Enhancements: work with business customers to flush out enhancement ideas and to document requirements; then design, configure, test and deploy functionality to production for approved enhancement requests.
- Provide Ongoing Application Support: provide how-to and break-fix support to all Salesforce users including most Marsh ClearSight's colleagues and third-party offshore colleagues
- Salesforce Support Network: leverage internal and external Salesforce experts and resources including the Marsh Salesforce Customer Success Team, MMCo Salesforce administrators, local and virtual Salesforce communities, Dreamforce connections, etc.
- Enhance Salesforce.com to Enable Operational Efficiencies
- Provide business insight and intelligence: develop and maintain custom analytics (reports and dashboards); provide/share business insight as new data sources are added to Salesforce
- Salesforce Enhancements: review new functionality released by Salesforce multiple times per year to identify applicability to Marsh ClearSight business; review and recommend third party solutions available on the AppExchange to address business needs and issues.
- Projects: manage medium to large enhancement projects; work with stakeholders (business leaders, users, internal app owners, etc.) to document requirements; and design, configure, test and deploy functionality to production. Communicate regular project status updates to stakeholders and management.
- Perform multiple administrative tasks and other duties assigned
- Direct, Oversee, and Coordinate Business Applications Management
- Vendor management for cloud based applications like Jira, intacct etc.
- Technical review of tools and provide governance for enhancements/changes with vendors
- Manage offshore resources administering other applications hosted internally like EPM etc
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top