Sales Professional - Mercer Careers
- Charlotte, NC
Are you a Sales Professional seeking that brand name that will help you gain access to the C-Suite? Is it time for you to sell with a company that makes a real difference with a company's most important assets their people. If this resonates with you keep reading and consider applying.
Mercer is a globally recognized leader in providing companies guidance on compensation and global mobility. As a Sales Professional you will be asked to leverage the #1 HR consulting firm to back your sales acumen. Working alongside a world class team of consultants, as a Sales Professional with Mercer you will develop sales strategies to help employers solve some of their most critical challenges in the attraction and retention of their employees.
If you are interested and have a track record of crushing your sales goals, be prepared to discuss the following:
Articulate your sales funnel
- How you identify, research, profile, and prospect accounts
- Talk through your cold calling, meeting conversions, and closing ratios
- Share examples of identifying and meeting with key decisions makers
- Illustrate your process of managing a prospect through a sales cycle.
Prove your track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Be ready to verify with numbers and ranking against peers
- Show demonstrated long term sales success
Highlight your relationship building skills
- Share how you build client relationships through your knowledge of industry trends and highlight your ability to establish trusted advisor status before the sale
- Detail examples of how you build internal relationships and marshal the right people and resources to close a deal
- Dive into major challenges and opportunities within your industry and your thought leadership in address these issues
Managing a highly complex matrix driven environment
If you can confidently discuss these topics in depth, Mercer might be the right place for your sales acumen and the place where you will believe in and love what you sell.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top