Sales Operations Lead
The purpose of this position is to work directly with internal Mercer client teams by assuming full responsibility and accountability for all client deliverables on assigned project work, including the formation of the work team, project plan, product, marketing, meetings, revenue, and profit.
- Responsible for meeting profitability and revenue growth goals for an existing book of business including tracking participation in products and consulting services and profitability of the business. Works with current client groups to renew contracts (of current business or expansion of future business) when applicable.
- Builds and/or strengthens individual client and group relationships to ensure overall satisfaction with Mercer products and services by attaining and reviewing feedback either in-person or through online surveys, annual review with clients on performance of Mercer consulting services or products, and feedback via written questionnaires to ensure projects have meet client data needs, value, and service expectations.
- Organizes and directly leads client meetings, which may include steering committee meetings, discussion and needs assessment of client work, final decisions on client projects, planning meetings, etc. Also responsible for the preparatory work for client meetings.
- Develops new business by responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) from clients, expanding existing business through marketing or product or services enhancements, and targeting key industries to bring new products to market through research of markets.
- Develops partnerships with Mercer various other line of business consultants and other internal resources by maintaining close contact and keeping them knowledgeable on available products and services in order to identify and close new business opportunities and key projects for Mercer's investment.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top