Sales Intern - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Career Opportunity: Sales Intern
Sales Intern- Marsh & McLennan Agency - Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career..
We are currently looking for a proactive, energetic and organized intern to provide administrative support for our sales team. We have both full time and part time internships available. This intern will gain insight into business -to-business sales in a solution-sale environment. The Sales Intern will work with our sales leaders to review client and prospect data, prepare reports, update systems and participate in other pre and post-sale activities
- Support prospecting efforts through pre-meeting research, research meeting note-taking & post-meeting summaries
- Support strategies around and management of our prospecting CRM (Salesforce), LinkedIn, pre-call efforts
- Support partnership review process
- Support general sales initiatives through planning, research and analysis, including:
- training videos for Salesforce
- enhancement of the opportunity strategy session experience
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (or working toward degree)
- Ideally a focus in business, marketing, sales or entrepreneurship
- Good interpersonal skills and high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with clients, management and peers. Strong interpersonal and customer-service related skills.
- Including ability to pivot approach when working directly with various colleagues
- Proficiency in MS office applications preferred
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with
ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top