Sales Executive in Training (MMA; Bouchard region)
In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, the world's leading insurance broker and risk management advisor. Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and culture while adding the support and resources of MMA.
We are consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
Bouchard Insurance is looking for a Sales Executive in Training who will be responsible for initiating and developing new clients that meet Bouchard's ideal client profile, ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company as stated in the annual individual sales goal. The start date is January 2020.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES EXECUTIVE IN TRAINING:
- Identifies through personal research prospects that meet Bouchard's ideal client profile
- Effectively uses cold calling, direct mail, brochures and other Bouchard sales tools to make initial contact with qualified prospects
- Sets appointment and personally meets with prospects and clients, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust
- Engages the appropriate Bouchard resources with the assistance of the Sales Management Team to offer best customized presentations for each prospect
- Confers with the client service team (typically Marketing, Account Manager and Liaison) and office leadership regarding prospective client needs and pricing strategy
- Meets prospects' needs by offering innovative solutions, providing customer support and introducing Bouchard resources as appropriate. Presents proposals reflecting the above
- Keeps up to date on prospects' current issues and researches new information on prospect
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sale teams provide quality service to all assigned clients
- Arranges and conducts regular seminars to assist in branding Bouchard Insurance as the industry leader in the community
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree orequivalent work experience
- 1-3 years business to business experience preferred; not required
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, excellent communication skills, ability to build and maintain relationships, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results-driven approach
- Ability to acquire 2-20 and 2-15 licenses in prescribed amount of time
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at www.bouchardinsurance.com
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top