Currently seeking Sales Executive for an exciting job opportunity in our San Francisco or Walnut Creek office. The interested candidate should have at least 3-5 years of sales experience. This individual will be targeting CFOs, CEOs, Risk Managers and other high level executives in B2B sales, using a highly consultative sales approach.
Advance your sales career in a dynamic B2B industry utilizing creative problem-solving to serve the needs of growing businesses. We offer:
• No insurance knowledge necessary
• Formal training and mentorship programs
• Competitive compensation
• Renewal income - you don't start at zero every year
• Annual sales awards and competitions
• Entrepreneurial sales leadership
• Strategic, consultative sales process
• Award winning reputation
• Community involvement
Responsibilities of the Account Executive-Outside Sales
• Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
• Demonstrate commitment to achieving your sales goals.
• Responsible for cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients.
• Responsible for outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments.
• Ensure outstanding customer service through regular follow-ups.
• Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
• Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all products, services and solutions for clients.
• Design and present solutions that will help customers' businesses.
• Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top