Sales Development Coordinator
- Boston, MA
The Sales Development Coordinator manages all support and administrative functions essential to the sales productivity efforts including the administration, implementation and reporting of sales systems and initiatives that contribute to sales growth efforts. The Sales Development Coordinator coordinates internal sales events and initiatives and organizes external client and carrier events.
Supports growth in Sales by coordinating producer training, monthly sales meetings, call days and other business development initiatives sponsored nationally and locally Develops and distributes accurate reports/data essential to the sales organization including prospect lead reports and recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed. Acts as the subject matter expert and administrator for sales automation tools/ technologies, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, MiEdge, BenefitPoint and other sales tools. Manages the data input, utilization of the system and report generation. Supports the Sales & Marketing team by leveraging Salesforce and plug-in communication tools such as Pardot & Engage for marketing campaigns. Supports the Sales & Marketing teams by preparing RFPs and overseeing new client welcome kits. Assists with the development and implementation of contests and events to increase sales, builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships Coordinates and administers onboarding efforts for new sales producers Assists with client and carrier relationship efforts by attending company sponsored, industry, and other business to business events
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in business to business sales organization required
- Previous project management experience required
- Previous sales support experience required
- Intermediate Salesforce experience preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Great lead project management Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with quick and accurate aptitude to learn new systems
- Ability to collaborate with different levels of management and departments
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, speaking and writing
- Big picture thinker, sees the whole value chain of the customer experience
- Self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional relationship and development skills and interpersonal skills
- Understands Client life cycle
- Must have transportation to travel between offices, to event locations and other required destinations and must maintain a valid driver's license; colleague is expected to provide his/her own vehicle and will be reimbursed for mileage only
- Demonstrate our Values
- Integrity - Demonstrates professional behaviors with honesty and respect.
- Collaboration - Must be able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and carriers.
- Passion for customer service - Must be able to effectively interact with internal and external clients by demonstrating basic knowledge of the clients' business needs, instilling confidence, revolving issues, following through on commitments, and tapping all available resources in order to meet the clients' expectations.
- Innovation - Must be able to use problem-solving skills to identify and solve problems or offer solutions using knowledge of the client as well as knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Accountability - Establishes priorities and organizes time effectively and efficiently to ensure that tasks are completed to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Back to top