Are you an experienced sales person? Do you enjoy a fun and collaborative working environment? If so, then this Sales Consultant opportunity is for you! As a Sales Consultant with Mercer youwill be responsible for selling insurance products to new clients via inbound calls in an energized call center type of environment. Apply today to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Markets insurance products viainbound callsto maximize sales of insurance plans by preparing and presenting solutions, negotiating and overcoming objections, and assisting in purchasing appropriate products
- Pre-qualifies applicants to determine eligibility and asks underwriting questions to determine if specified prospective client meets carrier requirements
- Ensures carrier, state, and company guidelines are followed
- Cross sells insurance products, identifies sales leads, and makes outbound calls to finalize a sale
- 2-4 years of relevant sales experience required
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Ability to motivate and influence people towards suggested products/solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers on the telephone
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance
- Appropriate license must be obtained for the position.License required could include Property and Casualty or Personal Lines
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Back to top