Safety Intern - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
Career Opportunity: Loss Control Intern
Loss Control Intern- Marsh & McLennan Agency - Brooklyn Park, MN
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Brooklyn Park, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA Intern, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are currently looking for a proactive, organized intern to provide administrative support to the Loss Control Consultants and help build out our client-facing resources. These client-facing services will help our clients improve their overall risk management strategies.
- Assist Consultants with client appointment scheduling.
- Enter time in billing log for client support activities.
- Create client proposals at the direction of the consultant.
- Create client training/seminar materials at the direction of the consultant.
- Assist in Grant Writing for MN OSHA Grant per the direction of the consultant.
- Attend client meetings and/or site visits.
- Create draft Safety Manuals for clients at the direction of the consultant.
- Maintain system documentation (IS Networld, Risk Management Center, etc.)
- Assist Consultant with applicable research as requested by the consultant and/or client.
- Provide general support as requested by the consultant.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (or working toward degree) in related field required.
- Must be detailed with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with clients, management and peers. Strong interpersonal and customer-service related skills.
- Proficiency in MS office applications required.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than
just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top