Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
- Louisville, KY
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
We are, Marsh & McLennan Companies, a global multinational enterprise known for recognizing talent and rewarding outstanding performance. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
If you are an experienced RPA Developer we would like to hear from you.
The MMC Global Technology Infrastructure (MGTI) Access Management Team provides the MMC Operating Company's employee domain and system accounts, as well as data access and governance while adhering to Information Security best practices and defined audit requirements. The RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer will work with MMC Technical and Business teams to understand requirements, and develop effective RPA solutions using Blue Prism software that will reduce manual efforts currently performed by the Global Access Management Team.
- Creating high quality RPA solutions that include design documentation which adheres to the Blue Prism delivery methodology, design principles, and best practices.
- Reviewing Process Definition documents to capture business process steps in solution designs and considering scope such as recoverability, scalability, and resilience to ensure solution designs meet all requirements.
- Working and communicating with various IT and business teams to define detailed and exact requirements required for solution design.
- Presenting and explaining solution design decisions and justifications in walkthrough sessions with senior stakeholders, and IT representatives.
- Considering additional factors such as license utilization and security policies when designing Blue Prism automation solutions.
- Form part of a Design Authority to take responsibility for maintaining the development integrity of the Blue Prism solution, processes, and objects.
- Provide architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company's delivery teams.
- Engage in peer review sessions for the review of new solution designs and provide feedback and recommendations to address any gaps.
- Supporting the Operations team during testing and deployment phases.
- Implement automation solutions to improve operational processes, including scripting and enhancements to existing workflows
- Assist with product upgrades, patches and enhancements, and support impact of each to existing environments.
- Interact with senior colleagues in other areas of technology to identify and correct problems.
- Deal competently with multiple large projects or problems simultaneously.
- Adhere to standards as defined, identifying and recommending improvements as necessary
- Ensure that all security policies are followed and enforced
Education (degree / diploma)
- Blue Prism development experience as an Accredited Blue Prism Developer. (preferred)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or experience equivalent. (preferred)
- 7+ years experience in IT
- 3+ years experience in the field of relevant technologies
- Track record of delivering to deadline and budget
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- A comprehensive understanding of Blue Prism or other RPA technologies and the full scope of what can be achieved with the solution.
- The ability to solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches.
- The skills to design and document supportable developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of other solution designers, developers and testers.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- An understanding of, and willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- At least 3 years of experience with Active Directory and NTFS Security Permissions.
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Delivery focused - strives to meet commitments and quality targets.
- Team Player - creates positive working relationships throughout the organization.
- Knowledge of complementary technologies such as OCR solutions that can be leveraged to enhance the functionality of Blue Prism.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Basic PowerShell/AD Scripting experience and/or knowledge
- Active Directory Multiple Domains) experience and/or knowledge
- Exchange (Multiple Domains) experience and/or knowledge
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training)
- Blue Prism Developer Certified (preferred)
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity . Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top