Risk Management Advisor - Commercial Lines - St. Louis
This position will develop and implement individualized sales plans for commercial insurance products and coordinate service of accounts, deliver renewals on a timely basis and secure quotes when necessary, and manage the retention of existing customers.
- Establish a network of referrals and sales leads using an organized prospecting system.
- Generate leads by cold calling and following up with correspondence.
- Assist clients in selecting appropriate coverage that provides the best insurance protection for their assets and liabilities.
- Participate in community/professional organizations, civic activities or other less structured social activities to generate sales leads.
- Ensure formal proposal is prepared and oral presentation is made to client.
- Ensure receipt of signed contract when applicable.
- Regularly monitor current business and potential leads for opportunities for total account selling, distributing leads to other departments and/or assisting in the sale of employee group benefits, personal and surety business.
- Ensure the retention and maintenance of all accounts by working effectively and efficiently within production unit, utilizing Marketers, Account Managers, Account Coordinators and Tech Unit. Coordinating regular and frequent customer contact and maintaining good customer relations.
- Assist carriers in dealing with the clients regarding claims issues and assist in audit dispute resolutions and audit dispute resolutions.
- Maintain professional ethics according to insurance standards, J.W. Terrill standards and licensing laws in the State of Missouri.
- Travel to client sites via auto, plan, or other modes of transportation.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top