In this role you will be responsible for managing the overall relationship for a group of assigned clients of the Retirement Plan Services practice. You will leverage the collective team resources to provide superior strategic and tactical support. You will also serve an important role in securing new clients through activities integral to the new business development process. This is a great opportunity for a Retirement Professional who enjoys a fast-paced, collaborative culture!
- Apply broad industry knowledge in order to service existing clients and land new clients
- Manage ongoing service needs of multiple clients
- Perform comprehensive assessments of Retirement plans including design features, service providers, costs, investments, compliance and participant behavior, etc.
- Assimilate industry and competitor benchmarking data and analyze plan design in order to develop objective recommendations that best fit the client's objectives
- Engage in RFP activities to effectively plan, assess and make recommendations, on provider selection, investment strategy & development, and plan conversion to the client
- Provide on-going/customized investment advisory service and support; problem resolution, plan design review, investment strategy, education, regulatory and legislative updates, etc.
- Act as liaison between client and retirement plan service providers to achieve optimal results
- Conduct quarterly investment reviews and fiduciary responsibility meetings with respective clients' senior leadership teams
- Become well-versed in all of Marsh McLennan Agency's practices in order to articulate our services and value proposition to existing and prospective clients
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top