Retiree Exchange Relationship and Implementation Manager
.Responsibilities include leading client engagements with responsibilities for implementation, live production and ongoing account and relationship management for Mercer Marketplace 365 Retiree.
Implementation responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of implementation from kick-off through Open Enrollment
- Serve as central point of contact for client providing regular updates, reporting and issue resolution as needed
- Serve as central point of contact for contact center ensuring set up is complete and contact center is prepared for the clients' population
- Responsible for overall client relationships on behalf of Mercer for assigned clients
- Manages escalated client issues working in tandem with the appropriate Relationship manager, Contact Center manager and other staff as needed to resolve issues
- Assist with the management of client health for new and existing clients
Sales and Marketing
- Participate in sales process for prospective clients.
- Provide specific functional and technical expertise to help develop presentation materials and pricing to prospects
- Demonstrates project management skills and manages the quality and timeliness of deliverables and delegates to and reviews project work of more junior colleagues.
- Assists with the preparation, completion of peer review process and delivery of clear and concise client-friendly communications.
QualificationsMasters of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Management - Business Administration/Management
Broker Licenses Required - Any
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top