Retention Specialist I - Telesales
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced call center environment making outbound retention calls to existing customers who have recently had lapsed accounts. You might answer questions regarding renewal billings and other policy inquires. Moderate understanding of general medical occupations, may help with understanding medical malpractice policies being retained. We will provide the necessary tools for individuals to obtain the Iowa Property and Casualty insurance licensing.
- Compiles new business and renewal packets/kits for interested applicants with complex needs and ensure all relevant paperwork is sent and received.
- Maintains the application entry system by prepping and coding information for advanced or complex accounts.
- Ensures all files and system records for account work are accurate and up-to-date and handles file work when requested or necessary.
- Performs carrier system analyses to complete credentialing and loss run requests for large, high priority clients and gathers the necessary client communication material based on outcomes.
- Liaises with clients and internal stakeholders to handle escalated inquiries and performs appropriate transactions related to policies and invoices.
- Coordinates communication between sales professionals and businesses or clientele.
- Supports a team of sales professionals with various tasks including faxing, scanning, word processing, document formatting, conducting basic excel analyses and drafting communications.
- Broker Licenses Required - Any
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Actuarial Associate, Mercer
Jolina manages projects for Mercer’s pension plan clients—preparing instructions for teammates, reviewing deliverables, and answering questions throughout the process.
Back to top