Requirement Specialists - Remote Opportunity
As an Implementation Requirements Analyst, you'll work as part of a project team to perform key analysis that will be used to define benefit plan provisions and other system requirements. In this consultative role, you will provide guidance to the client or team on best practices, identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency, and find solutions to eliminate barriers within the project. As you demonstrate your proficiency and success, you'll have the opportunity to lead a team of subject matter experts through initiatives to create standard templates to improve requirements and system builds throughout the organization.
If you are proactive, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and manage your time effectively while maintaining a customer focus, Mercer would like to offer you a rewarding career. Join us as we help millions of benefit plan participants live, work, and retire well.
- Create requirements documents to be approved by the client and utilized by internal team members to configure the recordkeeping system.
- Meet with clients to review requirements and obtain feedback. Meetings may require travel to client's location (< 10%).
- Schedule and facilitate conference calls with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide status updates by communicating progress and aligning expectations as requirements are developed.
- Obtain client approval on requirements.
- Assist QA resources with the creation and execution of test plans.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top