Remote Licensed Benefit Counselor - Open Enrollment
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers of their most vital asset - their people. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees, whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Our passion is making a difference in people's lives. For us, it's not just a business, it's a mission. Our more than 22,000 employees work every day to enable people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, We say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all solution, which is why your role as a Bilingual Benefit Counselor is vital. Using your bilingual (Spanish and English) verbal and written communication skills, you will guide and educate employees on available health and life benefits during their employer's open enrollment season. Navigating through the selection of health and life benefits can be challenging for many employees, but you will influence and help people of all backgrounds make important choices about their healthcare benefits. While working in a fast paced call center environment, you will receive all the training necessary to be successful in this role and will come to work each day knowing you can make a positive difference in people's lives.
What can you expect when you join Mercer as a Bilingual Benefit Counselor?
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth and careers of the clients we serve and their employees - and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people.
- You can rest assured that a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion and innovation in the workplace.
- As a core component of our workplace culture, we are fully committed to volunteering and caring for our communities.
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
You will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits starting on day one such as: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits and more!
- Both Life and Health License Required
- Must reside in Wisconsin
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- One+ years of proven customer service or sales experience
- Minimum 6 months experience using Microsoft Office and experience navigating multiple systems without assistance
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English- written and verbal)
If you're looking for a career with purpose, join the Mercer team. Benefit Counselor classes start in August.
For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit www.mmc.com/diversity . Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top