Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a specific geographic territory. They will be responsible for prospecting, acquiring, retaining and growing profitable relationships with Dovetail's agencies in a defined territory. They support sales and marketing efforts in executing the company's strategy.
- Works in a team effort to prospect, acquire, onboard and expand profitable relationships with agencies in assigned territory.
- Conducts assessments of targeted agency's issues and needs using Marsh Consultative Sales skills
- Provides consistent and high-quality training to agency partners in assigned territory
- Understands and effectively communicates carrier appetites and underwriting guidelines to agencies in assigned territory, and provides feedback from field to Dovetail and carriers
- Oversees the creation and delivery of proposals to prospects
- Commits the time and resources required to build presence and credibility in assigned industry segments. Includes active participation in industry associations and centers of influence and engaging applicable Marsh industry group(s)
- Support Dovetail's sales and marketing strategies in assigned territory, including representing the company at required meetings and conventions
- Completes and executes the assigned business plan, including financial and non-financial goals that result in profitable growth in compliance with Marsh standards
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on sales and marketing activity against assigned goals
- Provides required Salesforce data in a timely, accurate and complete manner, for use in management reporting and sales analysis.
- Coordinates with internal operational departments to ensure service levels meet or exceed agency expectations and protect the firm from Errors and Omissions (E&O).
- Attends regularly and actively participates in scheduled sales and growth meetings, seminars and events.
- Participates in sales training and related professional development courses to enhance sales and relationship management skills.
- Provides competitive intelligence on assigned territory to management.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top