Regional Head Information
Reporting to the MGTI Global Head of Centralized Operations, the incumbent will oversee the organization's efforts to manage risk as they impact IT infrastructure under MGTI management, define and oversee the implementation of compliance strategy. The incumbent will work with senior leadership, operational teams and business stakeholders to raise risk awareness and compliance throughout the organization. The incumbent will recommend and implement controls and corrective measures where necessary. The incumbent will provide leadership in process and talent development to maximize the quality and quantity of work delivered by Centralized Operations colleagues.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a risk management framework. Conduct assessments to quantify and qualify risks. Manage the implementation of risk mitigation plans.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a compliance management framework. Conduct assessments to quantify and qualify compliance. Define and implement controls, assess their effectiveness and manage corrective actions as necessary.
- Partner with internal audit teams to identify and assess risk, support audits, and ensure appropriate controls are implemented.
- Manage a continuous improvement plan for Centralized Operations. Assess core processes. Define and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies and reduce human error.
- Define, implement and manage talent development and colleague engagement initiatives to improve team and colleague performance, increase workforce diversity, improve transition planning, and improve business continuity.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top