Regional Corporate Recruiter
The Regional Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the execution of the talent acquisition strategy for key roles across the Upper Midwest region. The Regional Corporate Recruiter sources candidates for MMA's business development and client service opportunities, shares the MMA story, develops relationship with top talent within the region, and identifies the best candidates to present to hiring managers.
- Align hiring and recruitment strategies and tactics with business needs. Provide guidance to hiring managers on talent acquisition strategies and processes, including feedback from market.
- Source top industry talent across the region. Build and maintain a pipeline of potential passive and active candidates through proactive labor market and industry research and ongoing relationship management.
- Continually source via multiple avenues, including networking, social media, cold calling, local college/university relationship building and other creative methods for attracting and maintaining a strong pool of talented candidates. Ensure recruiting messages align with MMA recruiting brand.
- Facilitate selection process for open requisitions within designated offices, to include posting, sourcing, pre-screening, phone interviews, interview post-mortems, candidate assessments, and reference checks. Present agencies with accurate assessment of candidates recommended for further evaluation.
- Maintain accurate records in Applicant Tracking System, and provide proactive communication to candidates and hiring managers.
- Tell the story of MMA - who we are, what we do, and what we are building. Promote our opportunities to both industry and non-industry talent.
- Partner closely with local human resources partners and agency leaders to understand the business and each office's talent needs. Conduct weekly status calls with local HR.
- Appropriate tracking and analysis of sourcing methods, as well as regular reporting of activity and results to management.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top