Regional Clinical Consultant
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle-market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
- Responsible for delivering health analytics reports and clinical consulting projects to clients
- In collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer and National Director of Clinical Management, develop and execute on strategies to help mid-market clients control health care costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through analytic-based state of the art innovations and reporting
- Serve as the lead clinical market resource for client engagements, and assist in managing clinical relationships with payors, providers and employers
- Able to perform data analysis utilizing population health analytics applications.
- Organize and present information with text-based summaries, infographics, graphs, tables and charts using MS Office applications and business intelligence applications such as Tableau
- Represent MMA externally at conferences and meetings
- Evaluate population health management solutions, such as pharmacy benefits management, telemedicine, disease management programs, mobile health technology, high performance networks, patient-centered medical homes/ACOs and workplace health and safety services
- Help with developing case studies that link data analytics and reporting with solution selection, implementation, tracking and trending.
- Complete assigned training, participate in weekly team meetings and attend vendor and client meetings, as assigned, with MMA team members.
- Participate in selling new clinical management projects to current and prospective clients
- Leverage existing MMA market contacts to growth PATH services
- 5-10 years of experience delivering clinical consultant services to clients, preferably in a health care consulting or brokerage environment, health insurance carrier or a provider system
- Strong knowledge of the dynamics of group health benefit design
- Proven experience in producing high quality deliverables on time while adhering to Marsh & McLennan's quality standards
- An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- RN, BSN with documented clinical experience preferred. MBA, MPH or MHA is a plus
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, sound judgment and decision making ability
- Knowledgeable of data privacy standards and HIPAA requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top