Regional Business Insurance Training Specialist - Marsh & McLennan Agency - Minneapolis, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
Why choose MMA?
Because it's your choice. Make a career. Make a difference.
Explore the opportunity. Combine your energy, passion and drive for excellence with MMA's vision to be a world-class leader, revolutionizing our industry and our colleague and client experience and it could be the perfect match.
Interested? Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located inMinneapolis, MNmay be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career. With MMA you can create a career that matters.
The Business Insurance (BI) Training Specialist serves as a consultant, educator and facilitator for the UMW Region in the areas of agency management system and workflow development. Acts as a strategic partner with the business in the development and execution of MMA National/Regional educational processes.
- Demonstrates efficiency with and a focus on training and use of the applications which drive operational productivity & profitability, such as Sagitta, ImageRight, CSR24, AMS Word, etc.
- Responsible for auditing policies, procedures and processes of operations in collaborative approach with leaders and colleagues.
- Provides eMMA and workflow implementation training for managers and users to include enhancements, upgrades and addresses any quality issues.
- Develops and maintains training and reference guides in an electronic, easy-to-understand format that is accessible to all users.
- Responsible for being the lead on data standardization in the UMW Region.
- Assists with learning and development opportunities to identify bulk training resources and is responsible for delivery of these resources.
- Partners with UMW Human Resources and Operations as the BI subject matter expert to support regional technical training opportunities.
- UMW subject matter liaison to eMMA team.
- Communicates in oral and written format to internal and external customers. Presents information using multiple delivery approaches that is organized, professional and solution-focused.
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in risk management, healthcare or other related area preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in training and/or education. Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience with Sagitta or other agency management and technology systems required.
- Property & Casualty license required.
- Demonstrated skills in project management, and presentation development.
- Strategic thinker with creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to establish relationships at all levels.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to make a career and difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
You can apply your talent in bold ways that make a difference - at MMA. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Back to top