Receptionist (MMA: Bouchard Region)
In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, the world's leading insurance broker and risk management advisor. Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and culture while adding the support and resources of MMA.
We are consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
Bouchard is looking for a receptionist should have an outgoing and pleasant personality and the ability to take direction from many different individuals. The receptionist should be a reliable self-starter who can work with little supervision and who is able to handle variations of common problems.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A RECEPTIONIST:
- Operate multi-line telephone system for six offices
- Distribute electronic faxes
- Order MVR's as requested
- Assist with various computer data entry projects for office personnel
- Assist in booking meeting rooms
- Assist with agency hospitality functions, to include ordering food, set up/clean up
- Schedule lunches for each office
- Coordinate onboarding for new hires
- Update information on intranet as needed
- Handle other general office duties as assigned from time to time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- High school diploma
- One-year previous office experience
- Previous phone experience preferred
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to learn Document Management procedures.
- Able to accept and utilize constructive criticism
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Responsive and self-motivated team player
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at www.bouchardinsurance.com
Back to top