Real Estate Service Advisor II
Provide industry expertise during the renewal process and new business opportunities (RFPs), respond to general insurance inquiries, review contracts, provide CAT profile and occupancy reporting, etc.
- Process standardization and addition of expertise and experience to client teams that are not used to or staffed for these complex and consistent service requirements
- Allocation and change schedule ownership is valued by the client; enhancement of their undocumented allocation methodology is often a significant improvement over previous attempts
Process acquisitions and dispositions
- Provide premium quotes, manage the evidence of insurance issuance to clients, property managers, lenders, etc., maintain real-time Statement Of Values, advise on add/delete impact in regards to portfolio shifts in CAT or occupancy, adjust portfolio changes with insurance carriers on a quarterly basis or as otherwise directed by the client.
Renewal and adjustment invoicing, and related functions
- E/mailing invoices, tracking payment, reporting status to client, issuing premium-paid statements, paying carriers, monitoring escrow account balance and disclosing to client, etc.
- Complete premium allocations with the client's input and approval, coordinating the process with the risk practices.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top