Quality Manager I
In small country/region, or business or call center, ensures management of day-to-day activities providing support and advice on all quality assurance matters, while ensuring the achievement of quality assurance objectives. Designs training and metrics, ensures compliance with the control framework and supervises quality analysts. May involve management of training team.
Quality Strategy Planning & Execution
- Leads the completion of quality analysis; communicates quality results, analysis of trends and drives process and training improvements across the Operations.
- Partner with stakeholders to evaluate, develop and implement training for new operations impacting initiatives.
- Participate with Senior Management in the on-going strategic and operational review of current quality assurance infrastructure to ensure it is meeting agreed objectives and that the team effectiveness is maximized across Centralized Services
- Analyze and communicate quality results to key business stakeholders; and partner with them to drive improvement.
- Lead the creation, delivery, tracking and assessment of the competency based Operations training. This includes utilizing basic L&D fundamentals, a blended learning approach, and ability to create return on investment analysis for Training.
- Leads, develops and coaches a team of Quality Analysts.
- Coordinates training teams from appropriate areas of the business
- Ensure execution of the agreed upon Quality Assurance strategy including day to day management, training and development of team.
- Participates in software functionality and business requirements around the quality processes as required.
- Lead projects within the department, working with colleagues within the business to develop and continuously improve the control framework and its management
- Personally promote, maintain and develop a wide network of effective relationships with key contacts both internal and external. Meet with customers to build relationships, understand their issues, resolve problems and review working practices.
- Demonstrate a high level of adaptability to meet changing business requirements. Capable of working across team boundaries to deliver results on key department and business initiatives.
- Ensure that incoming work is handled effectively, promptly (in line with Key Performance Indicators and other deadlines) and accurately so that the needs of internal and external customers are consistently met and exceeded.
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach and follow up to achieve resolution of outstanding issues.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Department's Key Performance Indicators and take personal responsibility for escalation on areas of weakness.
- Support departmental activities to comply with industry regulatory requirements.
- Adhere to the Marsh E&O and Compliance Standards; Safety, Health and Environment Policy; and Departmental Procedures and Guidelines.
- Take responsibility for development of personal skills and competencies in line with agreed development plan.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top