The Intellify ProductOwner will report to the Intellify Solutions Leader with additional reporting responsibility to the COO of the US Health & Benefits business.
The purpose of this role is to support the Intellify Solution Leader by overseeing and managing the daily operations of Mercer Intellify v1.0. Intellify is a platform that centralizes data and workflow for the Mercer consultants. We are looking for an experienced individual with deep experience in product management and partnering closely with business analysts, designers and UX researchers to design and manage a best in class UI and feature set.
To fulfill this role, the Product Ownerwill:
- Help the Intellify Solution Leader and key business stakeholders to develop and manage strategic requirements that support long-term growth and achievement of business objectives
- Provide Tier 1 Support to consultants including answering questions and/or triaging more technical issues to Tier 2 Support
- Based on consultant feedback, prioritize new enhancements, as well as bugs that need to be addressed through business requirements
- Identify, establish, implement, and improve operational policies and procedures, including but not limited to data flows, consultant onboarding and reporting, staffing needs, and vendor relationships.
- Create processes to perform initial and ongoing due diligence of vendors, identify operational risks and rapidly address problems.
- Design, communicate and manage daily operational data
- Develop implementation and transition timelines for consultants and vendor-partners
- Provide internal and external tutorials on Mercer processes during the sales processes, client and management audits, client on-boarding
- Provide effective project management through customer/stakeholder management, requirements management, planning, estimating,budgeting, monitoring, status reporting, issue, risk and change management, management of inter-project dependencies and quality standards for all deliverables.
- Basic understanding of the healthcare industry and datasets
- Ad hoc requests from the Intellify Solutions Leader or US Health COO, which may relate to audits, reporting, or business growth initiatives
- Experience in developing target operating models and strategic development plans
- Comfortable writing business requirements
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize.
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to interpret complexity and present it in a simple understandable format to key stakeholders and identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes.
- Strategic ability to identify and address areas of business risk
- Management of vendor relationships from the selection process through solution delivery and into effective partnerships.
- Proven track record in the effective planning and delivery of results to clients (internal or external).
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills (both verbal & written) with ability to build effective relationships with business and technical teams across multiple locations across all levels.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to work in a non-hierarchical environment
- Experience with Jira, Qlik and ProposalTech preferred
- Experience with artificial intelligence and machine-learning preferred
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Back to top