Producing Consultant Health & Benefits
Health & Benefits Producing Consultant
How many times have you been meeting with a CHRO, see an ocean of opportunity to help but just don't have the programs and human capital? Is it time for you to give yourself a promotion and to work for a global leader in Health & Benefits?
Our Texas team engages with the area.s most prominent companies. We are seeking an established Producing Consultant in the Dallas or Austin market to help us expand our presence and reach with mid-sized employers across the region. You will have the opportunity to partner with our world class consulting team and be given the resources you need to be successful with your clients and in your career. You will also be expected to elevate the team with your experiences in our collaborative and diverse team environment.
If you are ready to join a high performing team, there is no better time than now to join us. Submit your resume and be prepared to discuss the following topics.
Please be prepared to discuss in detail the following:
Articulation of your sales funnel
- How you identify, research, profile, and prospect mid-market (1,000-5,000 EE) accounts
- Talk through your sales strategies, gaining meetings, and identifying key decision makers.
- Illustrate your process of managing a prospect through a long tail sales cycle.
Highlight your relationship building skills
- Share how you build client relationships through your knowledge of industry trends and highlight your ability to establish trusted advisor status before the sale
- Detail examples of how you build internal relationships and marshal the right people and resources to close a deal
- Be ready to dive into major challenges and opportunities within your industry and your thought leadership in addressing these issues
Share an example of how you have managed a Broker of Record engagement
- What issues did you find in doing an analysis of employee utilization and what recommendations did you make as a result?
- In the development of the communications plan what challenges did you face?
- How do you track implementation progress and challenges for stewardship meetings?
If you can discuss these topics in detail Mercer might be the right place for you.
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer's more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top