Producer - Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC. (Multiple locations: IL, PA, NY, NJ)
The Producer is responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, prioritizing prospective clients, and participating in Sales & Marketing events to continue to grow the market share and revenue of Trion's suite of services. This individual will play a critical role in collaborating with the New Business Development team on the overall sales strategy while also supporting the Account Managers' client relationships by identifying service expansion and retention efforts. The Producer must ensure a consistent flow of new revenues to the company as stated in the annual individual sales goals. (Multiple locations: Chicago, IL; New York; New Jersey; Pittsburg, PA).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Partners with New Business Development Representative to develop and manage the sales strategy and approach in targeted market sectors;
- Reviews, researches, and qualifies prospect data gathered by the BD to identify potential sales opportunities;
- Identifies the needs and risks of clients and prospects to determine the proper services, products, and/or combinations that will best serve their objectives;
- Engages appropriate Trion resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals;
- Prepares proposals, contracts, and/or other sales-related documentation;
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process and ensure that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients;
- Transitions new clients to the Account Management teams and remains active in developing and expanding existing clients;
- Supports Marketing department with trade show, event activities and targeted marketing campaigns as needed.
- Keeps abreast on prospects' and clients' current issues and educates on industry trends;
- Establish and cultivate positive business relationships with prospective and existing clients, including C-level managers
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry;
- Participates in regular sales meetings to review sales performance against objectives;
- Provides timely and accurate prospecting and sales data to track and monitor activity for management reporting and forecasting capabilities, such as call activity, pipeline updates and lead generation results;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Management, other related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a professional services, solution services, and/or B2B sales environment
- Proven history of successful sales generation and retention experience
- Excellent communication skills including articulation, grammar and persuasion
- Aptitude for, or demonstrated working knowledge of sales force automation technologies and the ability to apply these technologies in the sales process
- Working knowledge in Client Relationship Management (CRM) software and the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience within an employee benefits, health and welfare, or financial services industry is preferred.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top