Producer (Marsh USA, Inc.)
- Researches and identifies prospects that may meet Marsh's ideal client profile.
- Effectively uses Marsh sales tools to make initial contact with qualified prospects.
- Meets with prospective and existing clients and develops a positive business relationship.
- Engages the appropriate industry group and Marsh resources to offer best in Partnership resources for each prospect.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products and combinations that best serve and address the client's issues and objectives.
- Supports sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data in order to track and monitor activities for management reporting and sales forecasts.
- Keeps up-to-date on prospects' current issues, researched new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process.
- Ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Transitions new accounts to the client team seamlessly.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develops an industry focus (major/minor) supporting the growth areas of the office.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- Must have Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Risk Management, International Relations, or a related field plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or as an Assistant Vice President; Underwriting Manager, or a related position.
- Must have three (3) years of financial lines underwriting experience at an insurance carrier with: data analysis; advanced risk analytics; legal contract review; sales forecasting; product development; cross-functional team management; Financial Institutions expertise; Fintech expertise including knowledge of Crypto Currency, Blockchain and Digital Currency enterprises; knowledge of representations and warranties insurance programs and tax liability insurance solutions; risk assessment capabilities; and advanced negotiations.
- Must have one (1) year of insurance brokerage experience with: account management; writing sales strategy proposals; RFP writing and editing; legal contract negotiation; and knowledge of insurance and reinsurance marketplace trends. Must have Casualty and Property Brokerage License.
We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top