Initiates new revenue by developing new clients that meet the Marsh's ideal client profile ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company as stated in the annual individual sales goal.
- Researches & identifies prospects that may meet Marsh's ideal client profile.
- Effectively uses Marsh sales tools to make initial contact with qualified prospects.
- Meets with prospective and existing clients and develops a positive business relationship.
- Engages the appropriate industry group and Marsh resources to offer "best in Partnership" resources for each prospect.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, & combinations that will best serve & address the client/prospect's issues & objectives.
- Supports sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data in order to track and monitor activities for management reporting & sales forecasts.
- Keeps up to date on prospects' current issues, researches new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Transitions new accounts to the client team seamlessly.
- Is a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develops an industry focus (major/minor) supporting the growth areas of the office
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top