Private Client Services- West Zone Sales Leader- San Francisco, CA
Oversees new client acquisition process and ensures achievement of new business goals for assigned team of Sales & Risk Consultants.
- Oversees the new client acquisition process including: risk consulting, discovery, Personal Risk Management (PRM) review development, delivery and implementation.
- Manages and updates new business funnel and forecast.
- Oversees client entry in data management system to ensure accuracy and compliance with processes.
- Assists Business Development Executives and Sales & Risk Consultants with new and existing referral source and prospect development
- Supports client service strategy and partners with National Client Solutions when and as appropriate.
- Partners with appropriate Client Advisor Manager to determine Client Advisor new business assignments.
- Collaborates with Zone Leader and Sales Leader to develop and implement sales strategies. Develops and maintains local carrier relationships.
- Develops, trains and coaches staff to ensure performance standards are met
- Collaborates with Zone Leader and Sales Leader to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Sales with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
Knowledge and skills
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling.
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of company sanctioned email, word processing and spreadsheet software as well as navigation with the Internet.
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top