Private Client Services- West Zone Sales Leader- San Francisco, CA
Oversees new client acquisition process and ensures achievement of new business goals for assigned team of Sales & Risk Consultants.
- Oversees the new client acquisition process including: risk consulting, discovery, Personal Risk Management (PRM) review development, delivery and implementation.
- Manages and updates new business funnel and forecast.
- Oversees client entry in data management system to ensure accuracy and compliance with processes.
- Assists Business Development Executives and Sales & Risk Consultants with new and existing referral source and prospect development
- Supports client service strategy and partners with National Client Solutions when and as appropriate.
- Partners with appropriate Client Advisor Manager to determine Client Advisor new business assignments.
- Collaborates with Zone Leader and Sales Leader to develop and implement sales strategies. Develops and maintains local carrier relationships.
- Develops, trains and coaches staff to ensure performance standards are met
- Collaborates with Zone Leader and Sales Leader to develop and implement sales strategies.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top